Our bodies can not naturally generate omega 3 on its own and our diets are short of this vital healthy ingredients hence the need to supplement. Today there are dozens of omega – 3 fish oil supplements on the market shelves all competing with for users attention.
To help our readers make better buying choices, we focus our attention today on Krill(Euphausia superba) oil. Krill Oil has lots of promises and so we are going to see if it has what qualifies as a healthy and potent omega 3 supplements.
Product name: Viva Naturals Krill Oil.
Product owner: Viva Lab.
Best Place To Buy: Amazon.com.
Overall Rating: 4/5
Krill oil has been confirmed by studies to have a positive effect on the human health and can provide a significant amount of omega 3 fatty acids of both EPA and DHA. Although there is ongoing research, however, the preliminary result shows that, just like fish oil, Krill oil can have a massive and positive effect on cholesterol, Triglycerides level as well as other cardio related crises and of course inflammation.
Viva Naturals Krill oil is made in the USA and contains a superior concentration of the highest potency of EPA and DHA as well as phospholipids and astaxanthin per serving, and is independently tested for purity and has reported an undetectable level of impurities and heavy metals which characterized other brands of krill oil.
- Viva Naturals Krill oil contains a concentration of the highest level of potency in EPA and DHA as well as Phospholipids and astaxanthin per serving, 1250 mg per serving( 165 mg of EPA, 95 mg of DHA, 500 mg of phospholipids and 1.6mg of astaxanthin).
- Viva krill oil is harvested and formulated from krill found in pristine Antarctic waters and extracted using a unique method not yet known by many people resulting in an unrivaled concentration of active ingredients.
- Viva Naturals Krill oil has been proven clinically to be more bioavailable than fish oil and its known to promote defense against the adverse effect of oxidation, promoting cardiovascular, brain and joint health as well as combating cholesterol and reducing triglyceride levels in the body.
- Viva Krill oil is made in the USA and is tested by the third party, reporting a limited amount of toxins and heavy metals dangerous for human consumption.
- Viva naturals krill oil is certified under international krill oil standard, ensuring the standard and quality is maintained throughout the process of production.
Krill oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Phospholipids, and Astaxanthin.
Pros and Cons Of Viva Naturals Krill Oil.
No single product out there is perfect all the times and to all people, so let’s look at those things I found great about viva krill oil and also those things I found not so great and see whether we can arrive at a buying decision or not, I called them the pros and cons.
Pros(Things I like about Viva Naturals Krill Oil).
- Made in the USA – The first thing I try to find out about any product I want to use is to find out where it’s produced from and on a personal note I have some kind of preference for the USA made product. This is in no way looking down on products from other countries but my personal preference.
- Small and Easy-to-Swallow Capsules – This is in total contrast with lots of other Omega 3 fish oil out on the market where pills and gels are unnecessarily big and hard to swallow. With Viva Naturals Krill Oil, you swallow the capsules with ease as they come in small sizes.
- No Unwanted Fishy Burp or Aftertaste – So far so good there have been limited cases of users complaints of fishy Burp or Aftertaste, unlike many others that will leave you almost throwing up after usage. I had a case where I took a certain brand of fish oil and for two days I couldn’t get rid of the aftertaste and it got so bad that each single person I had interaction with always complaining of the smell of raw fish coming out of my mouth. With Viva Naturals Krill oil, you won’t be worrying about that.
Cons Of Viva Naturals Krill Oil( Things I don’t Like).
- As far as this review goes, the only positive cons about Viva naturals krill oil is the fact that few people had complained of not seeing any result of improvement after taking this product. Other than that, I want to say this product is fantastic and does work.
- Money back Guarantee – Probably another thing I didn’t fancy much here is the fact that you would have to wait for about 90 days before asking for a refund on Viva Krill oil should you want a refund. Most product owners offer a 30 days money back guarantee.
Do Viva Naturals Krill Oil Work?
I have had friends and lots of other people asked me if viva naturals krill oil does what it says it does and my answer has always been yes, it does work.
The result of taking Viva Naturals Krill oil has been massive with lots of improvement in the overall cardiovascular, joint health, cognitive improvement as well as maintaining the joint integrity of the users, lots of users have reported massive improvement. So if you decide to take this product you won’t be going wrong viva naturals have carefully formulated this product to give you a healthy body system.
How Much Is A Bottle Of Viva Naturals Krill Oil?
At Viva naturals website, this product goes for $29.95 and it contains 60 capsules to be taken 2 capsules daily. Going by the daily recommended dosage of 2capsules, it means you are spending about $0.99 each day you take the product, not bad if you ask me as the over all benefits make the price insignificant.
How ever, the same Viva Naturals krill oil currently goes for $26.95 at amazon.com, representing a $3 cut in the original cost price, making the daily count to stand at $0.89, fair price I must say.
Best Place To Buy Viva Naturals Krill Oil.
You can buy directly from the producers website but for some obvious reason, the best place to buy for me is Amazon.com as not only are you getting the best costumer care but also you benefit from their 30 days money back guarantee policy.
The Oil Found in krill is as safe as that gotten from fish and according to report, the amount of EPA & DHA(eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid) found in krill oil is much higher than that found in fish and are reportedly purer than fish oil as they contains less sea contaminants.
And again, if you had bad experience taking fish oil as a result of burp and aftertaste, then you might want to give viva naturals krill oil a try.
Buy Viva Naturals Krill Oil Here @ Amazon.com