Every one knows Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is gotten when the skin is exposed to sunshine, and can also be gotten from selected foods source like Cold fish, egg yolks as well as from foods fortified with Vitamin D.
The health benefits of Vitamin D also is no longer a secret and everyone now knows the many health benefits derived from having sufficient Vitamin D in the body.
Getting Vitamin D to some people in certain countries and regions is as simple as exposing ones bare skin to the sunlight for 15 minutes daily.
Those who may not have the natural gift of sunlight can take certain food sources to have Vitamin D.
Because of how readily available Vitamin D seems to be, deficiency is rare in some countries and regions especially among people in regions blessed with sunshine.
But then beyond those people blessed with sunshine, there are others who are not much blessed with the natural source of Vitamin D and must find an alternative way of filling in the gap of vitamin D deficiency.
Besides, science has proven that been deficit in Vitamin D comes with a price such as higher risk of hypertension, diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, weak muscles, porous bone, osteoporosis, skin problems, accelerated aging, higher risk of cancer, etc.
In order to avoid these health crises, and to treat Vitamin D deficiency, many people resort to taking Vitamin D supplements.
The problem most people face when it comes to taking nutritional supplements is in choosing the best and most suitable among thousands of supplements on the market shelves.
If you have ever tried to pick a supplement on the market you will see dozens of similar products all promising astonishing result so much that you get confused on the brand to go for.
The good news here is that we have done the market survey for you and have selected what we consider the very best on the market.
1.Sports Research Vitamin D3 (5000iu) with Coconut Oil, 360 Liquid Softgels.
Unarguably one of the best vitamin D supplements on the market today, Sports Research Vitamin D supplement gives you the same biological active effect of Vitamin D from sunshine but with a slightly higher safety effect, no risk of unprotected UVB exposure like the one from the sunlight.
What is more, this brand of Vitamin D supplement come ready with coconut oil to aids in absorption. You know Vitamin D being a fat-soluble vitamin, the body finds it difficult to absorb it but with the addition of Coconut oil, which is a fatty oil, absorption is accelerated.
- Eay to absorbed as it comes with coconut oil to aid absorption.
- Organic ingredients with same effects as Vitamin D from sunshine.
- Non-GMO and Gluten free.
- Allergen friendly.
- Price is relatively fair.
- 90 days money back guarantee.
- Although Coconut oil is regarded safe and good for the health, some people respond negatively to it, this might pose a health risk for such persons with coconut allergy.
Buy Now @ Amazon.com Or Read More Testimonies From Others Here!
2. NatureWise Vitamin D3 5,000 IU.
Naturewise Vitamin D3 comes in softgel and gives you 5,000iu which is the recommended unit for an adult to meet up the body’s daily need.
Fortified with Olive Oil, Naturewise Vitamin D3 gives you same active effects as the one from direct exposure to sunshine but without the attendant risk of unprotected UVB exposure.
This brands of Vitamin D supplement appeal to lots of users because it comes in softgel and thus easy to swallow by almost everyone especially those who have a hard time swallowing large tablets.
- Manufactured in the USA and certified by GMP.
- Non- GMO, no wheat, egg, fish, soy, and gluten-free.
- Nonstimulant and is vegan-friendly.
- Third party tested for purity, the safety of ingredients and claims of potency.
- 360 Count for $15.77 represents a fair price.
- Contains Gelatin and that can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
Buy Now @ Amazon.com Or Check Out The Testimonies Here!
3. Viva Naturals High Potency Vitamin D3 5000 IU, 360 Softgels.
This is another product that has got lots of head-ons.
A product of Viva Naturals, this product just like Naturwise’s Vitamin D comes in softgel, making life easier for those who encounter difficulties while trying to swallow some other brands with hard pills.
Viva Naturals High Potency Vitamin D come with Coconut oil to make for easy absorption as fat-soluble vitamins are known to be difficult to be absorbed into the body but with Coconut Oil, absorbing Vitamin D just got better.
- Viva Naturals High Potency Vitamin D 3 is made in the USA, in a GMP compliant facility under FDA standard.
- Contains Coconut oil to help with easy absorption.
- Free from preservatives, additives, and stimulants.
- All ingredients are organic and Non- GMO.
- The presence of liquid coconut oil makes it looks cloudy and not appealing to some people.
- Some users are allergic to coconut thus are put off from using this product.
Buy Now Here @ Amazon.com Or Read More Testimonies Here!
4. Solgar – Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10,000 IU 120 Softgels.
For that diagnosed of having low Vitamin D and are prescribed to go on the supplement, this is one product that is set to fill you up quickly with sufficient amount of Vitamin D3.
Olgar Vitamin D3 comes in soft gel, oil-based, easy to absorbed formula and is an ideal supplement for those suffering from low Vitamin D3.
- Made in the USA.
- Contain 10,000iu(international units) packed in a simple, oil-based easy to absorbed softgels.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor or color.
- Non-GMO and vegan-friendly.
- Price is fair at $14.03
- 10,000iu might be too hard for some people and can actually cause Vitamin D toxicity and of course you know the dangers involved in having too much vitamin D in the body.
- Some users complained of the rancid smell.
Buy Now @ Amazon.com Or Read More Testimonies Here!
5. Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 10,000 IU (Non-GMO), 360 Softgels.
Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 come in a 360 counts, 10,000iu softgel that is easy to absorbe and assimilate into the bloodstream.
The gels are small and easy to swallow unlike other brands with larger and hard pills, and the presence of cold-pressed olive oil makes it easy for absorption. Fat-soluble vitamins are not easily absorbed into the body unless, with a formula to aid its absorption, olive oil in this brand will make absorption easy.
- Manufactured in Pittsburgh, USA.
- Contains 360 counts per bottle, all in gels format that is easy to absorb.
- Gels are relatively small and won’t pose any problem swallowing.
- Contains all natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives, colorants or additives.
- Contain Cold-pressed Olive oil for easy absorption.
- Cost price is relatively fair at $14.57.
- 10,000iu might be a bit of overdose for certain people unless if you are treating a serious Vitamin D deficit as prescribed by a Doc.
- Some people might react negatively from certain ingredients like gelatin.
Buy Now @ Amazon.com Or Read More Testimonies Here!
These are the Vitamin D3 Supplement brands that made our top rated list of 2017. Although we believe there are other top brands out there but because we were not able to analyse them we couldn’t include them here but as soon as we are able to do more research on them, we can update our list.